Product sheet :
Spring Plunger Series ERC AP - Z 19.5 mm - Radial Connection
|Suction cup fastening
The ERC AP spring systems are installed on suction cup series 7AP and 8AP of differents diameters:
• ERC AP C20: 10 to 40 mm
The compressed air connection is made on the lower portion of the spring system.
They consist of:
• A cylindric rod made of nickel-plated brass
• A threaded bulkhead union made of brass, cylindric inner, for attaching the spring system
• Two cannulas for connecting to the suction tube
• A stainless steel spring to dampen the impact of the suction cup with the load being lifted
• A cannula for attaching the suction cup.
Z = Stroke
S = Wrench size